Boating Holidays in Scotland
- We are the only place in Scotland where you can charter a cruising yacht with no experience or certificates.
- We are the only business offering sailing yachts exclusively for charter on the Caledonian Canal.
- Our charter yachts are deliberately chosen to be comfortable and easy for novices to sail.
- Loch Ness and Loch Lochy offer 30 miles of spectacular safe open sailing waters.
- Gain the confidence in these safe waters to take your sailing ambitions ot the next level.
- This is a sailing holiday with plenty of attractions ashore for partners or children.
- Our base is in the middle of the canal, so you have a choice of cruising directions.
- No time pressure over lock operating times on your first day - you can set off down Loch Lochy from our pontoon at any time.
- If you are late arriving or just want to chill out after a long drive there is no need to rush off - you are welcome to spend your first night on our pontoon amidst spectacular scenery.
- If staying on our pontoon there is a unique floating pub and restaurant just three minutes walk from your boat.
- No need to be back at base on your last night - you can get back on your last morning from attractive moorings in Loch Oich or on Laggan Reach.
- Ray and Mary and all the staff at West Highland Sailing guarantee first class personal service and attention - just one reason we get so much repeat business.
If sailing isn't your thing then we also offer a comprehensive range of motor cruisers for hire. Please see our main site for details.
West Highland Sailing Laggan Locks Spean Bridge Fort William PH34 4EB Tel:
© West Highland Sailing 2016